Men's Health Day 2013
What: Men’s Health Day. Receive these health services and screenings:
- Urology Specialists and Kansas City Urology Care will conduct digital exams
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) screenings via a blood test
- Blood tests to evaluate HDL, LDL, triglycerides, total cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Comprehensive skin cancer screenings
- Hearing tests
- Foot exams
- General Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Private consultations with health professionals covering men’s health topics.
Who: Men over 40 who want to manage their health
When: Saturday, November 2, 2013, 7:30-10:30 a.m.
Why: Procrastination is one of the biggest health threats to men. Men can receive over six potentially life-saving tests in less than three hours. For $20 they’ll receive over $200 of the most popular men’s health screening tests.
Where: North Kansas City Hospital, First Floor, Health Services Pavilion, Prairie View room.
How: Register at nkch.org/menshealth or call 816-691-1688. Registration is required and space is limited.