Any organization that wants to be considered as a recipient of the North Kansas City Hospital Chip In For Charity Open tournament, should submit the following information in writing to: Chairperson of the Board of Trustees, North Kansas City Hospital, 2800 Clay Edwards Drive, North Kansas City, MO 64116.
- 501c3 letter showing charitable status
- an operational budget for the organization
- a brief description of the charity and its purpose
- assurance that the proceeds will be used for services in Clay and Platte counties
- a description of the programs, services or projects for which the funds will be used
- a list of Board Members and/or Directors of the organization making the request
- total number of people served by the organization on a fiscal year basis
Requests must be received by January 15 of the year the tournament occurs. Organizations which have been recipients of tournament proceeds within the last two years are not eligible to be considered.