- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
Areas of Interest
Dr. Bleazard specializes in the treatment of complex foot and ankle reconstruction including flat foot and cavovarus deformities, trauma, as well as tendon and ligament reconstructions. He has expertise in ankle replacements, and fusions of the foot and ankle. As a former collegiate tennis player, he has a passion for sports injuries related to the foot and ankle.
- Pikeville College, School of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Pikeville - Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine
- St. Mary’s Medical Center, Blue Springs, MO, Orthopedic Surgery
- New England Foot and Ankle Specialists at Mercy Hospital, Portland, ME
Dr. Bleazard enjoys spending his time away from the office playing golf, mountain biking, hunting, and fishing.