How to Apply
Application Deadline: January 4, 2017
Residency candidates must:
- Hold a degree from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education accredited school of pharmacy
- Possess a Missouri license by September 1 of their residency year
- Complete basic life support and advanced cardiac life support training and certification during orientation
Candidates must submit the following materials through PhORCAS by January 4, 2017.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of Intent
- Three letters of reference
- Complete academic transcript
PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency candidates selected for on-site interviews will be contacted in early January for scheduling.