You applied for a position. Now what? You’ll find the answer here, plus answers to other questions you may have about employment with North Kansas City Hospital.
How can I find out what positions are currently available?
Visit the “Jobs” section of our website.
How does the application process work?
- Your application will be entered into our computer system and forwarded to the appropriate recruiter for review.
- All applications are reviewed. You will be called should you meet our qualifications for an interview. Due to the number of applicants, we will only contact candidates we plan to interview.
- If you do not hear from a recruiter, you may visit the “Jobs” section of our website to see if the position for which you applied is filled.
- All applications remain on file for 90 days; however, if you are interested in a position different than the one for which you applied, you must contact us to update your information.
If I’m offered a job, what will I be required to do?
- Submit proof of authorization to hold employment in the United States.
- Pass a pre-employment physical, including a drug screen, prior to beginning work.
- Attend a new employee two-day orientation
- North Kansas City Hospital conducts background investigations on all employees that are offered employment