North Kansas City Hospital works with Reptrax/SEC3URE, a professional vendor credentialing system. Any non-clinical and clinical healthcare industry representatives must create an account and have all requirements completed and approved by Reptrax/SEC3URE before being allowed to do business in the Hospital.
Our entire policy and procedure documents are included in the vendor tracking program. Healthcare industry representatives must adhere to these policies or risk having privileges revoked.
Base Membership - non-clinical healthcare industry representative. These reps do not engage in any clinical support roles. If you go to any patient care areas you must sign up for the Premium membership.
- Company Name, Sales Rep Name, Telephone Number, Email Address
- Signed copy of North Kansas City Hospital No Artificial Nails Policy (to be signed electronically).
- Signed copy of North Kansas City Hospital Vendor Policy (to be signed electronically).
- Signed copy of the Hospital's Conflict of Interest Certification (You may be asked to sign. If signature is necessary, we will send you the documents electronically).
Premium Membership - clinical healthcare industry representative. These reps provide assistance or support to clincial staff through presence in a room with a patient.
- All requirements of Base Membership plus the below items.
- Immunization record to include:
- TB test results and date
- Mumps vaccination or IGG result indicating immunity
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella by documentation of 2 doses of the MMR vaccine or IGG testing showing immunity to all 3 diseases.
- Varicella immunity by documentation of 2 doses of the Varicella vaccine or IGG testing showing immunity to varicella
- Mandatory flu vaccination (can be printed from Reptrax website).
- Letter on company letterhead documenting individual's qualifications to represent the vendor and products.
- Insurance verification of liability coverage ($1,000,000 per claim/$3,000,000 annual aggregate for both professional and general liability).
When you call on clients at North Kansas City Hospital, please:
- Do not offer gratuities
- Follow check-in procedures
- Respect patients' wishes
- Present contract questions and product samples to Purchasing Department
- Abide by the Hospital's Conflict of Interest Certification
North Kansas City Hospital's group purchasing organization is MedAssets.