North Kansas City Hospital works with Reptrax, a professional vendor credentialing system. Any non-clinical and clinical healthcare industry representatives must create an account and have all requirements completed and approved by Reptrax before being allowed to do business in the Hospital.
Our enitre policy and procedure documents are included in the vendor tracking program. Healthcare industry representatives must adhere to these policies or risk having privileges revoked.
Base Membership - non-clinical healthcare industry representative. These reps do not engage in any clinical support roles.
- Company Name, Sales Rep Name, Telephone Number, Email Address
- Letter on company letterhead documenting individual's qualifications to represent the vendor and products (sample available on Reptrax website).
- Signed copy of North Kansas City Hospital Vendor Policy (can be printed from Reptrax website).
- Signed copy of the Hospital's Conflict of Interest Certification
Premium Membership - clinical healthcare industry representative. These reps provide assistance or support to clincial staff through presence in a room with a patient.
- All requirements of Base Membership
- Immunication records to include:
- TB test results and date
- Mumps vaccination or IGG result indicating immunity
- Mandatory flu vaccination (can be printed from Reptrax website).
- Signed copy of North Kansas City Hospital No Artificial Nails Policy (can be printed from Reptrax website).
- Insurance verification of liability coverage ($1,000,000 per claim/$3,000,000 annual aggregate for btoh professional and general liability).
When you call on clients at North Kansas City Hospital, please:
- Do not offer gratuities
- Follow check-in procedures
- Respect patients' wishes
- Present contract questions and product samples to Purchasing Department
- Abide by the Hospital's Conflict of Interest Certification
North Kansas City Hospital's group purchasing organization is MedAssets.