Improve Patient Care with Telemonitoring
You and your home health patients now have access to telemonitoring services provided 24/7 by registered nurses with North Kansas City Hospital’s award winning Home Health department. The remote service offers you the ability to:
- Create patient-specific protocols and practice-specific standing orders
- Receive reports for a single patient or your entire practice
- Access HIPAA-compliant patient data and trends online
When your patients’ vital signs and self-reported symptoms are checked daily via remote access, you can:
- Receive notification of significant changes and adjust treatment plans if needed
- Improve patient compliance and provide early medical intervention to help patients avoid unscheduled hospitalizations and ED visits
- Bill Medicare for non-face-to-face chronic care management services
Encourage your patients to actively participate in their health care and improve their quality of life by utilizing telemonitoring.
For more details or to refer patients, call Home Health at 816.691.1358.