NKCH Physicians Invited to Join New Marketing Program
North Kansas City Hospital has partnered with Healthgrades to offer Patient Direct Connect, an online physician marketing program that launched September 1. With premium placement in Northland consumer search results, the program makes NKCH physicians more discoverable and accessible to Northland consumers who are actively searching online to make appointments with physicians.
North Kansas City physicians on the NKCH medical staff who see patients in an outpatient setting are eligible for a NKCH-sponsored profile on Healthgrades.com.
Patient Direct Connect physician benefits include:
- Premium search result placement
- Direct transfer of patient calls from the Healthgrades Physician Referral Line to physician practices
- Control over physician profiles, which are “sponsored by North Kansas City Hospital”
- Training or assistance to enhance physician profiles in ways that differentiate the practice and increase patient interest
- The exclusive ability to feature profile videos
All physicians have a profile by visiting Healthgrades.com and can manage their profiles by visiting Healthgrades.com. For PDC program details, physicians should refer to the certified letter they received, or contact Physician Liaison, Colleen Bardone. See a sample physician profile or watch an informational video hosted by Dr. Gary Carter, Chief Medical Officer of North Kansas City Hospital, at nkch.org/PDC.