NKCH Home Health Receives Top Ratings
North Kansas City Hospital Home Health, a Joint Commission certified agency, exceeded the national average in the most recent CMS patient satisfaction survey.
Patients gave NKCH Home Health 4.5 out of 5 stars in quality measures. The ranking is the highest among Kansas City metro agencies.
In key measures focusing on professionalism, communication and medication, pain and home safety education, patients rated the hospital highly, earning NKCH Home Health 5 out of 5 stars.
About Home Health
NKCH Home Health serves Clay, Jackson, Platte and Ray counties. Its home care nurses provide a personal touch that includes next-day visits 7 days/week. They keep physicians informed and engaged with their patients and work closely with them to develop physician- or practice-specific treatment protocols that ensure continuity of care.
- In-home telemonitoring for cardiac and pulmonary patients
- Certified wound ostomy continence care
- Home IV therapy, including in-home inotropic therapy
- Detailed medication reconciliation and management
- Geriatric-certified physical therapists
- Dysphagia specialty program
- Customized training for patients, families or in-home caregivers
NKCH Home Health also earned the HomeCare Elite designation, which is a compilation of the most successful home care providers in the United States.