Our patient portal went live Nov. 4. Patients can now view their medication list and lab results online.
My Health, the patient portal, allows patients to:
- View lab results (36 hour delay)
- View medications that have been reported to the Hospital
- View allergies, immunizations and a personal health summary, as reported to the Hospital
- View details of upcoming appointments and cancel appointments
- Update personal information, including insurance data
- Pay bills online
- Find a physician
- Preregister for Hospital appointments
- Sign up for wellness classes
- The portal directs patients to “contact your physician” with questions.
- Patient must be 18+ to enroll in the patient portal.
- Patients must initially register onsite to gain access. If not done at admission, they can go to two locations:
- Health Information Management, M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Main Lab, M-F, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Patients must have valid photo ID, active email account and an admission to the Hospital.
- Once a patient has registered, they will receive an email with instruction on how to activate their account.
- Technical questions will be directed to Cerner: 1- 877-621-8014.
- Suggestions and complaints are directed to Service Excellence via the customer feedback button.