Internal Medicine - Hospitalist
Northland Hospitalists, LLC is recruiting board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physicians to join our group. Our growth has been exponential in the last few years due to increased admissions. We presently have nineteen physicians and one nurse practitioner providing inpatient service at North Kansas City Hospital, North Kansas City, Missouri.
- Guaranteed salary: First year + stipend
- Full benefits package: medical, dental, life, disability, malpractice insurance, and extremely generous retirement plan.
- Partner availability after only one year with very small buy-in. Profit sharing and sabbatical offered to partners. Very low overhead keeps costs down and more money goes toward your salary, retirement and bonus.
- Large family oriented group allowing for ease of cross coverage among providers.
- Large referral base of well-established PCPs in the area.
- No NON-COMPETE clause.
- Extremely low turnover.
- We are not able to provide J1 Visa or H1B sponsorships.
North Kansas City Hospital
NKCH is an acute care facility with 451 licensed beds located in North Kansas City, Missouri. Our community hospital is a level II trauma center with all private rooms; has 19,000 annual admissions and 61,000 annual emergency visits. Learn more about us.
Small-town ambiance with big-city excitement / Excellent schools / Low Cost of Living
The Northland is one of the most dynamic areas in metropolitan Kansas City. Residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public) and numerous other amenities all within minutes of downtown Kansas City.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Darci Deskin, Physician Recruiter by email or phone, 816.691.5472.