Seeking board certified/board eligible residency-trained orthopedic surgeon with an interest in total joints to join our expanding orthopedic private practice located in Kansas City. The group is comprised of six board certified orthopedic surgeons and four advanced practitioners.
- Call 1:8 (weekends 1:9)
- Excellent payer mix
- Investment opportunities with nearby, efficient surgery centers
- Electronic Medical Record
- Digital x-ray onsite
- Hospitals: North Kansas City Hospital (451 beds, Level 2 Trauma Center) and Saint Luke’s Northland (159 bed community hospital)
This partnership track opportunity with a well established, thriving orthopedic practice offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Signing bonus
- Competitive salary with guarantee
- Full benefit package including Health, Dental, Disability/Life Insurance, Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance
Small-town ambiance with big-city excitement / Excellent schools / Low Cost of Living
Our clinics are located in the Kansas City Northland (suburb of downtown Kansas City). There is a tremendous amount of residential and commercial growth near each of our four clinic locations.
Northland residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting with affordable homes, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public). In the metropolitan Kansas City area you’ll find professional sports teams, theaters, museums, live music venues and numerous other amenities.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Darci Petty, Physician Recruiter by email or phone, 816.691.5472.