Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 5-10 ice cubes (depending on desired consistency)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend together.
- Add additional almond milk or water to change the consistency.
You may substitute natural peanut butter with PB2 for less calories and fat if desired.
Makes 2, 6 ounce servings
A 6 ounce serving will provide 180 calories, 17 grams protein, 2.5 grams fiber and 1.5 grams sugar; therefore this would be considered a meal replacement.