What Sets Us Apart in Cancer Care
At North Kansas City Hospital you have access to leading oncology specialists and a full continuum of cancer services—all on one campus and close to home.
Nationally recognized and accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, signifying:
- Quality care close to home
- Comprehensive care through a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A multidisciplinary, team approach
- Access to cancer-related information and education, patient-centered services, and clinical trials
- Options for genetic counseling and palliative care services
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care
- Assessment of treatment planning based on evidence-based national treatment guidelines
- Lifelong patient follow-up through a cancer registry
Learn more about what this certification means for our patients.
We've partnered with The University of Kanas Cancer Center to create a cancer program at North Kansas City Hospital. We're expanding our existing cancer services with a program that shares our focus on the quality of patient care. The University of Kanas Cancer Center is the only National Cancer Institute designated program in our region which gives patients access to NCI clinical trials.
Board-certified oncologists and oncology surgeons and a highly skilled support team—all dedicated to providing the highest quality of personalized care to our patients.
Innovative cancer support services
Learn more about the innovative cancer services at the North Kansas City Hospital.