Information for Cardiac Patients
Northland Cardiac Center at North Kansas City Hospital is here to serve you. Use the information provided here to help you make the most of your visit.
What to Bring to Your Cardiac Appointment
- Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, or other government-issued documentation)
- Insurance card
- A list of your medications
- Past medical records related to your condition
- Lab results, test reports and imaging (CD) of any recent testing performed at another facility
- Name and contact information of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Questions for your doctor
Patient Instructions for Tests and Procedures
Where to Find Us
Northland Cardiac Center is located on the North Kansas City Hospital campus with outpatient services at the following locations. Get maps and directions.
- Pre-Surgery Testing, 1st Floor of Health Services Pavilion
- Outpatient Cardiology, 2nd Floor of Health Services Pavilion
Please contact us with any questions about your cardiac care. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions and help you schedule appointments.
North Kansas City Hospital Cardiology Department: 816-691-5401
- Mid-America Heart and Lung Surgeons: 816-842-3353
- Northland Cardiology: 816-221-6750
Get more information on hospital patient and visitor services.