What Sets Us Apart
North Kansas City Hospital’s Northland Cardiac Center is the most advanced cardiac center in the Northland, leading the area in cardiovascular experience and technology. We’re here to serve you 24 hours a day.
The first full-service cardiovascular program in the Northland
- Leading edge cardiac surgical services – from minimally invasive to open heart
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab with dedicated 64-slice CT scanner offering a full range of diagnostic and treatment services around the clock
- Certified Echo Lab with real-time 3D Echo technology
- Certified Vascular and Nuclear Labs
- Dedicated cardiac anesthesia
Accredited Chest Pain Center - nationally recognized for fast, expert response to chest pain and heart attack
- Designated by the Society of Chest Pain Centers to have a Cycle III Accreditation with PCI
- Door-to-balloon times—a measure of how quick lifesaving care is provided—better than national averages and among the best in Missouri
- Ongoing relationship with area emergency responders allowing heart attack care to start en route to the hospital
State-of-the-art facilities including a new open heart surgery floor and cardiovascular unit that opened in 2011
Board-certified cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons dedicated to their field and to providing the highest level of personalized care
Nationally accredited Cardiac Rehabilitation Program - certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Nationally certified as a HeartCaring® hospital – signifying the highest standards of excellence in women’s heart care
High quality heart care you can count on. Our quality measures speak volumes.
Learn more about our cardiovascular services.
To find a physician, search related doctors in the section to the right.