Our Quality of Care
For over 20 years the cardiology program at North Kansas City Hospital has provided the highest quality heart care to the Northland community. Although our quality measures continually exceed national standards, we constantly strive to improve our level of service to patients.
Awards and Recognitions
- American College of Cardiology Foundation's NCDR ACTION Registry® Get With the Guidelines
Platinum Performance Achievement Award – 2013, 2012
Gold Performance Achievement Award - 2011
Silver Performance Achievement Award – 2010
- American College of Cardiology and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Blue Distinction Centers for Cardiac Care
Quality Measures Report Card
Accreditations & Certifications
- American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline® Heart Attack Receiving Center - one of only 13 hospitals in the country and the only one in Missouri to receive this distinction. This recognition means we meet or exceed quality of care measures for people experiencing ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI).
- Society of Chest Pain Centers Cycle III Accreditation with PCI.
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Accredited Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Echo Lab accreditation - Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiographic Laboratories (ICAEL): Adult Transthoracic Echo, Adult Stress Echo, and Adult Transesophageal Echo
- Nuclear Cardiology accreditation - Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear Cardiology Laboratories (ICANL)
- Vascular Lab accreditation - Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)