Our Quality of Care
For over 20 years the Northland Cardiac Center at North Kansas City Hospital has provided the highest quality heart care to the Northland community. Although our quality measures continually exceed national standards, we constantly strive to improve our level of service to patients.
Awards and Recognitions
- American Heart Association's Get With the Guidelines – Mission: Lifeline
Bronze Award – 2012
Silver Award – 2011
Bronze Award – 2010
- HealthGrades® Emergency Medicine Excellence - The Hospital's Emergency Department (which includes the Cycle III Chest Pain Center) was recognized by in the top 5% of emergency providers in the entire country.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation's NCDR ACTION Registry® Get With the Guidelines
Platinum Performance Achievement Award – 2012
Gold Performance Achievement Award - 2011
Silver Performance Achievement Award – 2010
- American College of Cardiology and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Blue Distinction Centers for Cardiac Care _ 2009
Quality Measures Report Card
Accreditations & Certifications
- Society of Chest Pain Centers Cycle III Accreditation with PCI.
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline Heart Attack Receiving Center Accreditation - The Hospital has been named one of only 11 hospitals in the country and the only hospital in Missouri to receive this distinction.
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Accredited Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Echo Lab accreditation - Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiographic Laboratories (ICAEL): Adult Transthoracic Echo, Adult Stress Echo, and Adult Transesophageal Echo
- Nuclear Cardiology accreditation - Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear Cardiology Laboratories (ICANL)
- Vascular Lab accreditation - Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)