The skilled gynecologic surgeons at North Kansas City Hospital are part of a multidisciplinary team of professionals dedicated to women’s health. We work closely with other physicians in diagnosing and treating your condition and providing appropriate follow-up care. When surgery is needed, we look for the most effective and least invasive procedure to meet your specific needs.
Conditions We Treat
We’re pleased to provide personalized and compassionate preoperative, operative and postoperative care for many gynecologic conditions including:
Learn more about these and other gynecologic conditions and their treatment and that our online Health Encyclopedia.
Gynecologic Surgical Procedures Offered at North Kansas City Hospital
Gynecologic surgeries and procedures we perform include:
Robotic Gynecological Procedures
- Endometrial resection – Removal of endometrial implants while preserving the uterus
- Hysterectomy – Removal of a woman’s uterus and sometimes the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Laparoscopy – Examination of the abdomen’s interior to diagnose and treat endometriosis and other pelvic conditions
- Myomectomy – Removal of noncancerous fibroid tumors in the uterus
- Sacral colpopexy – Repair to correct pelvic organ prolapse
- Tubal reanastomosis – Tubal ligation reversal
Get more information on the benefits of robotic surgery at North Kansas City Hospital.
Learn more about gynecology and other women’s services we offer.
Scheduled for Surgery?
Pre-register online to save time the day of your procedure.
Get information on how to prepare for your procedure.