Problems with sexual function and urinary control can be painful and difficult to discuss. They can also interfere with daily living. Urologists are doctors with specialized training to help with these and other disorders of the male and female urinary tract and male reproductive organs.
Innovative Urological Care
The skilled urologists affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital offer a full range of urologic care using innovative treatments and advanced technology for the best possible outcomes. These compassionate professionals are committed to using the most effective and least invasive methods possible to promote faster healing and restore your quality of life.
Learn more about our minimally invasive urologic procedures including robotic prostatectomy and shock wave lithotripsy for kidney stones.
Urological Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide range of urological conditions in men and women including:
- Cancers of the urinary tract and male reproductive organs
- Urinary problems, such as incontinence (loss of urinary or bowel control) and urinary flow problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Erectile dysfunction and impotence
- Bladder disease and dysfunction including overactive bladder and bladder prolapse
- Kidney stones and other kidney conditions
- Enlarged prostate and other prostate conditions
- Pelvic pain