What Sets Us Apart in Women's Care
North Kansas City Hospital is a champion for women’s health—leading the way in women's care the region.
Full-Service Women's Care
- Comprehensive services for women of all ages and stages of life
- Beautifully renovated, state-of-the-art facilities
- Staff dedicated to caring for women
Largest Maternity Program in the Area
- We deliver over 1,500 babies each year
- Highly skilled, compassionate obstetrics, pediatric and neonatal nurses on site around the clock
- Access to specialists and adjacent critical care nursery, if needed
- Newly renovated Mother Baby unit with comforting amenities, including a luxurious spa room just for moms
Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
- The Northland’s only Level III NICU—equipped to care for babies facing the greatest challenges.
- The only Level III NICU in the Kansas City area with private rooms—a feature benefiting critically ill and premature babies and their families in many ways
The Region’s Only Spirit of Women®
- Healthcare providers who ascribe to the highest standards of excellence in women's health, education and community outreach
- Specialized care tailored specifically to women
- Programs and events supporting women’s issues and promoting women’s health
- HeartCaring® hospital - signifying the highest standards of excellence in women’s heart care
Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Offering the most advanced diagnostic imaging
- Nationally recognized by the American College of Radiology for demonstrating excellence in breast imaging.
- Accredited in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy.
Learn more about our women’s services.
To find a doctor, call 816-221-HEAL.