What Sets Us Apart
The Women’s Center at North Kansas City Hospital is a champion for women’s health—leading the way in the region.
Full-service Women’s Center
Largest maternity program in the area
- We deliver over 1,500 babies each year
- Highly skilled, compassionate obstetrics, pediatric, and neonatal nurses on site around the clock
- Access to specialists and adjacent critical care nursery, if needed
- Newly renovated Mother Baby unit with comforting amenities, including a luxurious spa room just for moms
Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
- The Northland’s only Level III NICU—equipped to care for babies facing the greatest challenges.
- The only Level III NICU in the Kansas City area with private rooms – a feature benefiting critically ill and premature babies and their families in many ways
The Region’s Only Spirit of Women® Network Hospital
- Healthcare providers who ascribe to the highest standards of excellence in women's health, education, and community outreach
- Specialized care tailored specifically to women
- Programs and events supporting women’s issues and promoting women’s health
- HeartCaring® hospital - signifying the highest standards of excellence in women’s heart care
Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Offering the most advanced diagnostic imaging
- Nationally recognized by the American College of Radiology for demonstrating excellence in breast imaging.
- Accredited in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy.
Learn more about our women’s services.
To find a doctor, call 816-221-HEAL.