Any organization that wants to be considered as a recipient of the North Kansas City Hospital Chip In For Charity Open tournament, should submit the following information in writing to: Chairperson of the Board of Trustees, North Kansas City Hospital, 2800 Clay Edwards Drive, North Kansas City, MO 64116.
- 501c3 letter showing charitable status
- an operational budget for the organization
- a brief description of the charity and its purpose
- assurance that the proceeds will be used for services in Clay and Platte counties
- a description of the programs, services or projects for which the funds will be used
- a list of Board Members and/or Directors of the organization making the request
- total number of people served by the organization on a fiscal year basis
Requests must be received by January 6 of the year the tournament occurs. Organizations which have been recipients of tournament proceeds within the last two years are not eligible to be considered. Contact Amy.Gerlt@nkch.org or 816.691.2020 to learn more about how you can become a recipient.